School Uniform at Harting Primary School
Please order uniform directly though our supplier at www.brigade.uk.com
- School navy v-neck sweatshirt or navy cardigan*
- White shirt: Long sleeved or short sleeved
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or tunic, ( skirts and tunics no shorter than 2” above the knee)
- Grey socks, white socks / navy or grey tights
- Navy check or striped dress for summer
- Grey or navy tailored trousers or shorts
- Dark coloured shoes (not trainers)
- Navy cotton shorts or plain navy or black lycra shorts
- Coloured T-shirt in house colour* (siblings are in the same house)
- Plimsolls or trainers for outside sport (Children do not wear shoes for dance and gym.)
- Optional navy tracksuit bottoms for outside in winter/cold days
*School sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, PE t-shirts, navy jogging bottoms, navy fleeces, PE bags, book bags, rucksacks and caps are available through the school supplier – www.brigade.uk.com
* All children must wear sweatshirts/cardigans which have the school logo on. However all other items can either be ordered through the supplier, or sourced elsewhere. All uniform items must be in line with the above uniform policy.
- Football team will be expected to wear football boots, shin pads and kit (shirts, shorts and socks are provided for fixtures)
- The school will supply ties for the children to wear on special occasions.
- Please note that the children have to wear dark coloured shoes. No trainers (other than for sport), clogs, high-heeled shoes or open-toed shoes are to be worn.
- Shoulder length or longer hair should be fastened back.
- For health and safety reasons, jewellery is not allowed to be worn and we actively discourage earrings. However, if ears are pierced then only studs may be worn and the child must be able to remove/cover them with tape them for PE themselves.
- It is important that all clothing is marked with a clear name label.
- Please provide sports clothes in a simple draw-string bag.